Interview at Alaska

alaskabound

Total Time
3000+
Got a call from Heidi at Alaska yesterday. Scheduled for an interview soon! Anyone interview recently? Any and all advice/help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Ted Striker

Piece of the Portfolio
Total Time
AKBound,

Don't know if you have tried the couple of gouge sites that I know about, but here they are. Are you a CHS C-17 guy? I know a couple of fellas out there. I am from AK and trying to aim back in that direction. Let me know how it works out. Sounds like good news they are hiring because they weren't going to do any for '02. Good luck, here are the sites:

http://www.aviationinterviews.com

http://willflyforfood.terrashare.com

alaskabound

Total Time
3000+
Thank you for your well-wishes. I will check out the recommended websites. FYI, I am a Reservist at McChord. We are getting new jets every month. Lots of flying opportunities here, especially when the AF releases pilots from Stop-Loss. I can almost already hear the giant "sucking sound" of reservists quitting in large numbers. I hope I am wrong, though...lots of great folks at McChord.

Le Pilote

Total Time
na
When is your interview?

English

Total Time
Hey Le Pilote, stop resurrecting old threads!

Le Pilote

Total Time
na
Hey English, get a sense of humor!

ATR-DRIVR

Used Register
Total Time
18k+
Hey stupid, yes, you why don't you delete yourself and save everyone a wasted click.

mach none

wishin I was on a boat
Total Time
1+
alaskabound said:
Got a call from Heidi at Alaska yesterday. Scheduled for an interview soon! Anyone interview recently? Any and all advice/help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Are you serious?

Rhino

Total Time
9000+
Three years old!!

This is like pulling out a tupperware container from the back of the fridge and asking your friend to "try this"!

100-1/2

OVER-N-DUN!
Total Time
lifer
You know it is old when the mold has decayed and the odor consumed itself, until curiously you poke and prod the little flaky bits and release new odors one would only expect to exist during armageddon and revelations.

100-1/2

Total Time
This is kinda funny, actually, this is the second thread he had me going on for a couple of minutes.

Z

hawkerflyer

Total Time
9500+
Me too. Busted me on the Midway one. Guess I better hit the meds again...