• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why not buy a share of Delta?

Last Trade:0.68Trade Time:1:41PM ETChange:
up_g.gif
0.13 (23.64%)Prev Close:0.55Open:0.595Bid:N/AAsk:N/A1y Target Est:N/ADay's Range:0.56 - 0.6952wk Range:0.30 - 3.02Volume:6,346,010Avg Vol (3m):6,322,130Market Cap:134.19MP/E (ttm):N/AEPS (ttm):-31.444Div & Yield:N/A (N/A)
Source....Yahoo Finance

Hey, atleast it's going up.

Wow, you're a genius. Maybe you didn't know that before we do exit BK, the stock will go to zero. Then, like UAL and others, our stock will go way up, probably in the $40 range. Any reason why USAir's stock keeps falling? Is it the drunk CEO or just no plan whatsoever? Keep bringing those synergies to the surface, boys!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Is it the drunk CEO Bye Bye--General Lee

Yeah, like no other airline CEO falls into a bottle of Goose before lunch... :rolleyes:

The only reason Doug got busted is because, unlike the other CEO's, he doesn't ride around in a limo paid for by the employee's concessions. Get over the drunk thing, GL. TC

Yeah, like no other airline CEO falls into a bottle of Goose before lunch... :rolleyes:

The only reason Doug got busted is because, unlike the other CEO's, he doesn't ride around in a limo paid for by the employee's concessions. Get over the drunk thing, GL. TC

His own lawyer was in the back of his Beemer. I guess the only reason he wasn't driving is because he was wasted too. What a bunch of frat boys. The police sure didn't buy his claim of 3-4 beers, since his weight and blood alcohol level equaled 8-9 beers. And, he had 3 previous counts on alcohol related events. Come on. And, he went to a girl prison and sat when he peed.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Wow, you're a genius. Maybe you didn't know that before we do exit BK, the stock will go to zero. Then, like UAL and others, our stock will go way up, probably in the $40 range. Any reason why USAir's stock keeps falling? Is it the drunk CEO or just no plan whatsoever? Keep bringing those synergies to the surface, boys!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Jeez you just love that management Kool-Aid eh? $40 wow! And it'll stay there?? Amazing! Best of luck to you and yours!

Why did US Air's stock fall today? See this article: http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070227/airlines_sector_snap.html?.v=1

All of the airlines fell. Yes yes I know US Airways isn't in the Amex Index. However US Airways *might* turn around a little today with their latest refinance announcement. Didn't read the article yet this morning? Don't worry, I'll post it in a sec...

General Lee said:
His own lawyer was in the back of his Beemer.

I couldn't find in any articles a statement saying it was HIS lawyer. Could it have been just a friend? Maybe his drinkin' buddy who happens to be a lawyer?

my airline in bankrupcy is better than your airline in bankrupcy..

please listen to yourselves especially you general.. I know you like to look at your posting count but you sound like an idiot

I speak my mind and what I say is true. If you don't like it, PLEASE put me on ignore. It won't bother me one bit. Tootles.

Bye Bye--General Lee

how about we stay on track and answer my questions what is the difference between the two stock symbols? thanks

DNTNQ is DAL's preferred stock that followed them into bankruptcy. Preferred stock is basically debt, but trades like a stock that pays a big dividend. Stay away from both of these. As a matter of fact, stay away from all airline stocks. Look at the risk. You work for an airline, and you have a lot of money in airline stock. If the airline falls under hard times, you lose your job and the stock falls so you lose your money. Vanguard total stock index, set it and forget it.

Latest resources

Back