Indy air flying for Skywest?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ASApuppy

I've seen an Indy Air painted CRJ-200 in SLC last week and again this weekend in DFW on the Delta ramp. All of the Indy logos were covered, but the blue dots over the windows as well as NxxxBR registration numbers were dead givaways. Anyone have an idea of what is going on?

4 POS crj-200's were purchased by OO from blue ridge. Got 'em for a steal, as they were the ONLY planes that indy owned. The ones flying now are covering the lines of the 2 RJ's that tried to mate in COS eariler this month. The other 2 are being painted in to OO colors.

I'm sure a lot more will be available soon...

Actually only one of the four was owned by Indy, the other three were leased. Rumor has it that twenty more will be going soon as they get more Airbuses. Gas eatin POS........................Skywest can havem.......I would rather see Airbuses than CRJs anyway...........

Last edited:
14M per airframe was the going rate is what we were told. Not so bad as we have too many and we have been trying to offload those babies for 8 months. Should be 20 more on the way out the door, then we will have a chance for survival.

Latest resources

Back