Independence Air Bk

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tooslow

Who Wants To Bet Indy Air Will File For Bk To Keep It From Eating The Dojet Leases And To Save Cash For The Oil? It Will Help The Airline Make It Through The Tough Times To Be The Next Southwest. I Think Also Sir Richard Will Revisit Kerry´s Office For Talks........anybody......anybody Have A Better Forcast............

Tooslow said:
Who Wants To Bet Indy Air Will File For Bk To Keep It From Eating The Dojet Leases And To Save Cash For The Oil? It Will Help The Airline Make It Through The Tough Times To Be The Next Southwest. I Think Also Sir Richard Will Revisit Kerry´s Office For Talks........anybody......anybody Have A Better Forcast............
Perhaps you could find a better title for this post. Sounds pretty CERTAIN in my book. I am sure people who read it assume Indy is bankrupt right now - not the right type of message you want to send to concerned employees and potential SEC investigators looking for stock manipulators.... Too many people on this board use lame titles that are far to certain and not rumor-oriented. Try "Will Indy go bankrupt?" next time...

C'mon...

I am sure people who read it assume Indy is bankrupt right now - not the right type of message you want to send to concerned employees and potential SEC investigators looking for stock manipulators.... Too many people on this board use lame titles that are far to certain and not rumor-oriented. Try "Will Indy go bankrupt?" next time...[/QUOTE said:
What are you, the PC Police? Who are you kidding? Anyone dumb enough to believe, let alone trade stocks, based on what they read on this board deserves what they get. Do you honestly think the SEC has nothing better to do than scan some stupid board for BS spewn from a bunch of anonymous blow-hards? Lighten up.

Tooslow, Your post does have a shread of plausability to it. However, if a trip through BK will inhibit the Airbus deliveries you can bet the top brass will do everything possible to avoid it. If not, who knows.

Stay tuned on Wednesday when the earnings call is done. I'm sure the wall street types have a few questions for our top banannas.

As for us falling out of the sky in the next few months, it ain't gonna happen. With the exception of fuel price, we are right on track with our plan. Oct load factor should be much improved.

Gimme a break

Perhaps you could find a better title for this post. Sounds pretty CERTAIN in my book. I am sure people who read it assume Indy is bankrupt right now - not the right type of message you want to send to concerned employees and potential SEC investigators looking for stock manipulators.... Too many people on this board use lame titles that are far to certain and not rumor-oriented. Try "Will Indy go bankrupt?" next time...
Anyone who lives and dies by posts here needs a reality check. And anyone who buys or sells a stock based on something off this boards deserves to lose thier money.

The title was fine.

I give 3-1 odds they go BK but only to save money and keep the 328 leases away. I Also think everything will eventually work out.

And finally for all of the plausabilty DORKS:

Statements, which are not historical facts, are forward-looking statements. Zeroline, through its management, makes forward-looking public statements concerning expected future operations, performance and other developments. Such forward-looking statements are necessarily estimates reflecting Zeroline's best judgment based upon current information and involve a number of risks and uncertainties, and there can be no assurance that other factors will not affect the accuracy of such forward-looking statements. It is impossible to identify all such factors. Factors which could cause actual results to differ materially from those estimated by Zeroline include, but are not limited to, government regulation, managing and maintaining growth, the effect of adverse publicity, litigation, competition and other factors which may be identified from time to time in Zeroline's public announcements.

EUT said:
I am sure people who read it assume Indy is bankrupt right now - not the right type of message you want to send to concerned employees and potential SEC investigators looking for stock manipulators.... Too many people on this board use lame titles that are far to certain and not rumor-oriented. Try "Will Indy go bankrupt?" next time...[/QUOTE said:
What are you, the PC Police? Who are you kidding? Anyone dumb enough to believe, let alone trade stocks, based on what they read on this board deserves what they get. Do you honestly think the SEC has nothing better to do than scan some stupid board for BS spewn from a bunch of anonymous blow-hards? Lighten up.
I agree with On Your Six. That title is way too certain and misleading. I guess people aren't concerned about their jobs out there and that wouldn't rattle or mislead some of them... Hey EUT, why don't you get smart?

EUT said:

I agree with On Your Six. That title is way too misleading. I guess there aren't any people out there would be concerned about their jobs or misled by that title... How would you feel if you were an Indy employee and read that title? Not good.

I also agree with Onyoursix, there are plenty of people that like to make misleading titles. Try to think before you post-----I am General Lee and I approved this message....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back