• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Incoming!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys are jack asses...and nobody thinks it is funny anymore. How long have you numbnuts been doing this...two years...it was novel at first...but you have worn this thing out!

I had something else much more profound to say, but then I realized I would be trying to match wits with an unarmed person.... carry on, Gret. Keep Hatin'!

Last edited:
I think we will when the airlines start hiring. I know if I were in the bottom 500, I would be actively looking.

Sent from my Epic 4G using Tapatalk

Why? so I can take a pay cut and be at the bottom of a new list. so I can commute again. so I can wait another fifteen years for an upgrade. Great idea.

Why? so I can take a pay cut and be at the bottom of a new list. so I can commute again. so I can wait another fifteen years for an upgrade. Great idea.

Don't get me wrong, I think many will stay for the reasons you just stated.

I might be crazy, but I think we will see some junior Capts departing the fix for FedEx, SWA, etc. We shall see I suppose.

You guys are jack asses...and nobody thinks it is funny anymore. How long have you numbnuts been doing this...two years...it was novel at first...but you have worn this thing out!

say the un-awesome guy...

say the un-awesome guy...

I, for one, find that to be totally awesome.

But the Hater's will keep on Hatin'.

Hey, Fisch, When are they going to import Stag Rhode Island ways?

I was planning on paying for this year's subscription in Stag.

Latest resources

Back