Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

In memory of our fallen carriers...who's next?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lot's Of Jobs Gone!!

Memorial Day 2008

ATA
Champion
Aloha
EOS (correct?)
Maxjet
Air Midwest
Skyway
Big Sky

Wow, if I'm not mistaken that's 8 so far in 08!

Did I forget anyone?

Up next?

Frontier (I hope not I've spent $2500 for tickets this summer).
Lynx
Midwest (Awfully quiet from new ownership)
Skybus (who cares)
ExpressJet
Mesa (No comment)
UAL
Northwest may be absorbed/merged

USAIR could be next to go chapter 11,if they do,it will be their 3rd time in 15 yrs.!!!!!!!!

What about:

Virgin America

Sun Country

Spirit

???????????????????

Midwest.

Between the rising oil price and the continuous bad weather hitting Milwaukee I think we are in deep trouble.

Sorry Braniff, PanAm, TWA etc weren't included in initial post, I was reflecting on this years losses... 2008. And thanks for the insult John Doe but until the merger is completed Northwest still exists however I can assure you I've seen the news in the last 3 months. Geez some guys need to lighten up!

Flydaplane, I am sure you know by now some of the winning personalities we have here at FI, usually if you ignore them they will go back and hide in their mom's basement again.

Sorry Braniff, PanAm, TWA etc weren't included in initial post, I was reflecting on this years losses... 2008. And thanks for the insult John Doe but until the merger is completed Northwest still exists however I can assure you I've seen the news in the last 3 months. Geez some guys need to lighten up!

Braniff, Pan AM , and TWA are thanking you for not including them in this huge mess. They are saying see you, wouldn't want to be you.

Latest resources

Back