Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CLCAP

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20040219-115622-4260r.htm

"The number of illegal aliens caught crossing into the United States increased dramatically just days after President Bush proposed a guest-worker program that would give legal status to millions of illegal immigrants"

Kerry's got my vote......

No, he is anti-Immogration. Two totally separate things:)

Both Democrats and Republicans are fighting for the crucial Hispanic vote by offering immigration and being easy on illegal aliens despite the fact that the vast majority of Americans want the flow stopped. I am p!ssed at Bush because of this, however, I don't think Kerry will do anything different.

The immigration problem is one that needs to solved by some type of grass roots referendum because neither party will touch it for fear of allowing the opposition party to get the Hispanic vote.

You should be able to spell immigration to be a (sitsen), (citisen), (sitason)....to live here.:)

46driver...

I agree. So basically, either party is demonstrating a willingness to sell American down the river...just so long as the politicians keep their jobs.

Geez. No wonder..wasn't it Thomas Jefferson who said "politics should never be allowed to become a profession". I guess that's why.

Too many keys on the keyboard :(

Latest resources

Back