Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

If Warren sells NJA, is that a good thing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pilots with no self worth willing to take it in the ass crack me up.

Like the pilots that voted against the union at TM. Willing to let management blow smoke up their @$$, and work a $hitty schedule for a below industry wage.

Pilots with no self worth willing to take it in the ass crack me up.

I have lots of self worth, and don't agree with the union guys about tactics and the use of coercion against each other and against the company. Screw you. I know who you are, Diesel, and I have never been impressed.

I have lots of self worth, and don't agree with the union guys about tactics and the use of coercion against each other and against the company. Screw you. I know who you are, Diesel, and I have never been impressed.

Sounds like a threat from a company thug.

I have lots of self worth, and don't agree with the union guys about tactics and the use of coercion against each other or against the company. Screw you. I know who you are, Diesel, and I have never been impressed.

Wow that must have been tough. EVERYONE knows who I am.

I know who you are to.

I'm not here to impress you. I'm here to get a better contract for my family. While guys like you ride the fence waiting for that white knight to come around the corner and fix all your problems for you. You don't want to commit to ANYTHING.

You will stay like that until you're finally screwed for the last time and then see the light. You'll start yelling and screaming how YOU were wronged and everyone around you is going to say the same thing. WE have all been wronged a long time. You're just figuring it out now. Late as I might add.

Don't worry continue to be that quite guy in the room but the loudest guy on an anonymous message board.

Like the pilots that voted against the union at TM. Willing to let management blow smoke up their @$$, and work a $hitty schedule for a below industry wage.

Just like people on the political left, you feel I don't care if I don't endorse your tactics. I don't like what the union does? Must be because I don't care about pilots making enough money. Hilarious. And then, you approve of the practice of shunning and abusing someone who goes to work instead of doing what YOU want during a strike. Shame on you union goons. Acting like the Neanderthals in the mineworkers unions. By the way. I haven't decided to cross. You have the right to try to shut my employer down, and I would never act in an unfriendly fashion towards you, but you would mistreat me for not going along with you, while convincing yourself that I don't care about my pay and working conditions. Pretty funny and tragic stuff, pathetic really.

The shame is what those who cross a picket line will get to deal with for the rest of their career. There are very few absolutes in what makes a good career, but respecting a picket line is one of them.

The shame is what those who cross a picket line will get to deal with for the rest of their career. There are very few absolutes in what makes a good career, but respecting a picket line is one of them.

I would never try to force you to do anything, but you want to force me to honor a picket line. Shame on you too.

Latest resources

Back