Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tim47SIP

Serving for the USofA
Well, I need to start using the ID% but don' really understand the dif here. When would you use any one over the other. Obviously the ID95 is the way to go, but I assume they are not always available. I am going to use AA out of DFW. I can't JS as I am on an extended MLOA and am not authorized per the TSA.

Anyone out there have experience with this??

Thanks

ID = Interline Discount

ID90 means you get the fare at 90% off the highest published Y class fare.

As far as which ones to use, different airlines have different agreements. ID95 is OBVIOUSLY the cheapest.

If you can get a ZED fare, it's usually cheaper than ID's.

Tim, someone is saying on the ALPA board that they were told by the pass gurus at ASA that we are no longer eligible for interline travel (IDs). May want to call the GO and check on that. Not that anyone will actually answer you or call you back.

Confirmed. ASA has no ID90s with any other carrier. This was not a condition in the contract between ASA and Delta; however the two parties are meeting next week to resolve the issue. Details to follow.

And the hits just keep on coming.

Yes, all of you with 300 hours, come to ASA, the airline with the worst work environment, lowest morale, and worst travel benefits in the industry.

Depending on where you are going and what the % is it can sometimes be cheaper to actually buy a positive space ticket then the discounted one. I would do the math on both.

Latest resources

Back