IAD Temp Positions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

777forever

Looks like they went pretty senior. Feel sorry for the permanently based IAD FOs who are going to take a pretty significant bump backwards.

So much for only a few 5 leg days. Welcome to ATL north.

I think its freaking hilarious they think we will be able to complete 5 legs with LGA and JFK turns.

Last edited:
Lost 7 spots... Thnx to those tool boxes who want to play Dulles fly boy for a month. Go back to ATL. To the company, hire some d@ m* pilots

Lost 7 spots... Thnx to those tool boxes who want to play Dulles fly boy for a month. Go back to ATL. To the company, hire some d@ m* pilots

Your union offered this olive branch to the company. Instead of staffing demanding the base be staffed properly, the union and IAD LEC offered this solution. Point your anger there.

Your union offered this olive branch to the company. Instead of staffing demanding the base be staffed properly, the union and IAD LEC offered this solution. Point your anger there.

I have a lot of anger and I try to spread it around evenly. Most of it seems to go to the company though. I love what I do but I hate to who I do it for.

They need to expand the scope of the term "scab" to include corrupt union officials.

This needs to stop. Somebody is getting personal favors or bribes because it's difficult to imagine any other scenario where this much screwing of the pilots is not only allowed by union reps, but encouraged.

Maybe it's all those expenses-paid trips to Vegas for "talks"... Give me a F break.

Recall these rats.

They are busing in help from ATL, yet the threshold value for IAD is set pretty low. Help me out here....

No sense in increasing the staffing at IAD permanently when it's just going to become an ERJ soon.

No sense in increasing the staffing at IAD permanently when it's just going to become an ERJ soon.

These rumors are so obvious and transparent it's amazing people still buy them. The company spreads these rumors through training events so the minions will fall for it and accept whatever the company shoves down their throats.

And our MEC is in bed with management so even if they could see through all this, they won't do anything about it except talk really loud in the lounge trying to justify all the BS they vomit out.

IAD will still be an ASA base. It will continue to be an ASA base. And the SLI and contract will not be complete (and as a result, neither will the combining of the two brands) for years to come. And as a result of you guys buying all these silly rumors, IAD will continue to be painfully short staffed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back