Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I wonder how long this one will take to "disappear".....UPS bashing! YEAH BABY! (

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

SWA/FO

5 Star Senior Member
I wonder how long this one will take to "disappear".....UPS bashing! YEAH BABY! (

So, I go into the UPS store and I'm trying to send out my ebay stuff. Then they tell me the amount. I can't believe how affordable it is. I can't get by saving money like this! So I tell the lady behind the counter, "can you charge me more for the package, cus my ebay customer wont be happy." She is a very friendly, likable, nice lady - which drives me crazy!! I can't stand 1) saving money 2) nice people and 3) when she told me the package would arrive "on-time" that was the last straw.

I wish there where more real package companies, that charge more!! :eek:

So, I go into the UPS store and I'm trying to send out my ebay stuff. Then they tell me the amount. I can't believe how affordable it is. I can't get by saving money like this! So I tell the lady behind the counter, "can you charge me more for the package, cus my ebay customer wont be happy." She is a very friendly, likable, nice lady - which drives me crazy!! I can't stand 1) saving money 2) nice people and 3) when she told me the package would arrive "on-time" that was the last straw.

I wish there where more real package companies, that charge more!! :eek:

Sorry to hear that... And it probably got there on time.

You know, if only I could send my stuff for free, I'd still be pissed off...

Guys....enough already. The other thread managed to upset many here and accomplished nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back