I want to fly a Culver Cadet or Dart

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NJACrewservicer

My grandfather built the Culver Cadet and Dart. I would love the opportunity to fly one of these aircrafts. He was in partnership with Al Mooney and Foster Lane here in CMH....pre WWII...before the company was moved to ICT. There is one hanging in the terminal at CMH where our family was honored at the dedication of the new wing. That was years ago. At any rate...my question is: Do any of you have a airworthy Culver that I could go for a ride in with you? I would be willing to pay $ for fuel and other expenses. I know this is a long shot, but thought I would ask.

Thanks

My airpark neighbor just finished restoring one...beautiful plane. Where are you located?

My grandfather built the Culver Cadet and Dart. I would love the opportunity to fly one of these aircrafts. He was in partnership with Al Mooney and Foster Lane here in CMH....pre WWII...before the company was moved to ICT. There is one hanging in the terminal at CMH where our family was honored at the dedication of the new wing. That was years ago. At any rate...my question is: Do any of you have a airworthy Culver that I could go for a ride in with you? I would be willing to pay $ for fuel and other expenses. I know this is a long shot, but thought I would ask.

Thanks

Latest resources

Back