• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I like this guy!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sometimes it takes a genious to clearly state the obvious.

Love the captions below each picture. Guess he figures there may be some people from Kentucky reading the article (or attempting to read).

I guess you have to make a comment that puts someone down so you can feel better about yourself.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Heyas,

He could have summed up his whole speech to this: You wanted cheap seats? You got them. But that little pad the airlines use to have like extra planes, extra crews, extra gates, and extra staffing are gone because they can't afford it. So when the weather goes south, you get stuck. You get what you pay for.

No sympathy.

Nu

I guess you have to make a comment that puts someone down so you can feel better about yourself.:rolleyes:

Eh, SDF2BUF is just gloating on the fact that the 'Cats are having a down year...don't let him get to ya. He's welcome back anytime he wants, he better just be wearing blue.

Good grief Smoking Man, I can say this cause I'm from Kentucky.....I am only JOKING. Boiler I am hoping the Cats have a good tourney but hope Louisville goes further (with the Gators winning it all).

Getting back to the article....Kevin Garrison articles are usually very entertaining as this one was.

Latest resources

Back