I have to pee!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

boeingdriver213

I used to fly for a DET based company. We had an A100 King Air, and every Friday during the winter we would head down to FMY for the weekend....... Just under 5 hrs. with no lav on board! Talk about rationing liquids!

Thats why you always cary a large gatorade bottle or other big widemouth bottle with you when you go flying.

Yah, I miss DET, DTW, PTK, and all those neat small airports in between. Spent the best years of my aviation career at an small field called McKinley Airport. Great people, great flying, great times. To bad it's a shopping center now.......

Hey Boeingdriver213, I just moved to the PTK area and can't find a thing to do around here. What are the fun things to do around here when you are on call 24/7 and can't go more then 20min from the airport? Oh yeah and where are the good bars around here to go to? Since I only get Sat nights to go out I have to make them good ones.

Actually, I moved from the Detroit area in 1989 to Pittsburgh, which should tell you why I'd like to move back! Back then, there were a lot of neat places in Windsor. If you want it rough and rockin' try 8 Mile Road. There was also a place called the Wagon Wheel on 16 Mile near I-75, and my all time favorite for pizza and beer was and still is Roger's Roost on Schoenherr between 15 and 14 Mile Roads. A little bit of a drive from PTK, but well worth it. Good luck in PTK....

Latest resources

Back