Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

homerjdispatch

Gods gift to dispatch
There are 8 different threads regarding ASA on the front page of the regional board. (including this one)

I propose we have an ASA free day. We could do it in conjunction with a Mesa bashing free, and a No General Lee day.

Anyone in favor?.....

Last edited:
There are 8 different threads regarding ASA on the front page of the regional board. (including this one)

I propose we have an ASA free day. We could do it in conjunction with a Mesa bashing free, and a No General Lee day.

Anyone in favor?.....

Let's move the discussion over to the Dispatcher forum. Liven things up over there I reckon.

;)

<snip>
<snip>

Let's see. No ASA, no Mesa, no Pay for Training, no General Lee. That leaves....Greek mythology and Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the Pierian plain, and the land piled up to form Mount Olympus.

Anyone in favor?.....

I concur wholeheartedly on both counts. There are way too many ASA threads.

Anyone in favor?.....

So you thought that starting another ASA thread would solve the "too much ASA" problem?

Let's see. No ASA, no Mesa, no Pay for Training, no General Lee. That leaves....Greek mythology and Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the Pierian plain, and the land piled up to form Mount Olympus.

Chuck Norris' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Chuck Norris.

I concur wholeheartedly on both counts. There are way too many ASA threads.

That's because people post on here when ANYTHING happens at ASA. Virtually any new company news, memos, prelims, awards, rumors, and whenever anybody gets pissed off at a ramper is posted here. It's a fun game to time the difference between a memo being posted on the internal ASA webiste and it being posted here. Usually within an hour!! It's pathetic!

How about:"Hillary Clinton beaten and subdued on an ASA flight....by Chuck Norris"

Latest resources

Back