Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: Not true

pilotyip said:
if 97% of the applicants applying at the majors have college degrees, it would follow that 97% of pilots hired would have college degrees. On the other side if only 3% of the pilots applying did not have degrees, and only made up 3% of those being hired. The chances of being hired would be the same.
That is some very flawed logic...

PilotYip, prove you're a standup guy and offer Bobby an interview, right here on flightInfo....

I have no doubt in my mind that if Bobby truly wanted the interview then this would not be a problem at all. The interview was basically offered to him in a indirect manner but he did not bite. I think it would be absolutely fabulous to get him back into this industry since he truly has the drive, desire, and ambition, but I don't think the time is right and doubt he would accept. I think most all aviators who frequent this board all respect this man to the utmost and value everything that he brings to this board, especially the younger guys. As much as I would like to see him back in the air and flying for a living I don't think this will happen even though it could still happen "IF" (big if) that was what he really wanted to do.

I can tell you that pilotyip has had quite a distinguished career and a resume and list of credentials that are just as impressive, and I have no doubts in my mind that he would help anyone within reason. It is not too often you come across guys like yip and they won't be around this industry forever so soak up as much knowledge as you can from them.... I as well as many others appreciate what he brings to this board.

3 5 0

Bobby, I am still looking forward to taking you flying...

350DRIVER said:
I can tell you that pilotyip has had quite a distinguished career and a resume and list of credentials that are just as impressive, and I have no doubts in my mind that he would help anyone within reason.
This I have never doubted either...

350DRIVER said:
As much as I would like to see him back in the air and flying for a living I don't think this will happen even though it could still happen "IF" (big if) that was what he really wanted to do.
Thanks muchly, but no can do.
I am still looking forward to taking you flying...
Can do. My helmet and goggles (headsets) are around here, somewhere . . . . . .

Latest resources

Back