Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Capt. Over

Haulin' it on 18 wheels.
Just wondering if someone could tell me who/how to get in touch with the right person to get my stuff in so I can hopefully get an interview at ACA. I'd like to find a phone number to talk to Dean or Shawn in pilot recruitment, that is if they are the right people to talk to. Thanks in advance for any info.

Capt. Over

Have you tried looking at our website? www.atlanticcoast.com
I think its pretty hard to get one of these guys on the phone right now. I would Fax, Email and regular mail your resume to them ASAP.

Good luck!

Application Process

Fax a resume to (703) 650-6480 (Attn: Shawn Nicol / Pilot Recruiting), mail it to Atlantic Coast Airlines 515 Shaw Road

Dulles, VA 20166 or email it to [email protected]

If selected, Atlantic Coast will contact you to set up an in person interview with an Atlantic Coast Recruiter.

Thanks Av8tor

Thanx for the info. Do you need a letter of rec? I don't know anyone there and I want to get all the help I can...don't wanna be furloughed for the rest of my life! Thanks again

Capt. Over

Re: Thanks Av8tor

Capt. Over said:
Thanx for the info. Do you need a letter of rec? I don't know anyone there and I want to get all the help I can...don't wanna be furloughed for the rest of my life! Thanks again

Capt. Over

I think they are looking at all the people with a LOR first, It may get your resume to the top of the stack. Im sure many people have been hired without a LOR.

Good luck

applying...

Just a word of caution. You might want to be sure to send a resume via snail mail. I've faxed ACA twice last week, and applied twice via email. Well, none of the faxes went through, and I kept receiving my emailed resumes back, saying their mailbox was full. So, I finally decided to send one via the regular mail.

So....good luck! :)

Latest resources

Back