• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How to annoy your FO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Totally stupid post man. I don't know where you work but Capts as you described are in the minority, at least from my experience @ Xjt, ASA side. Some of the real senior ones are a pain though, like AS, PM and a few others.

When it's my leg I like to say to the Capt, "was that for us", & then laugh at his ass when he checks w/ ATC. But hey,that's just me. :)

The best way to annoy the other guy is to start off by saying you're totally laid back. That usually means a long 4 day trip.

The best way to annoy the other guy is to start off by saying you're totally laid back. That usually means a long 4 day trip.

You do 4 day banner towing trips? Really? Up and down the Jersey Shore? Sure you do, you idiot! Wave at Snookie while you're at it Mr. cheesewhiz.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You do 4 day banner towing trips? Really? Up and down the Jersey Shore? Sure you do, you idiot! Wave at Snookie while you're at it Mr. cheesewhiz.

Bye Bye---General Lee

For someone who flies a desk you really should keep that man pleasure hole you call your mouth shut

Tell him you are General Lee, or otherwise known as Mustafa Bazbaz!

Or in your case licking your nutz in the jetway.

Latest resources

Back