How much money

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dart

>How much for a Excel captain and in the right seat of a falcon 50? Yearly. Thanks

You joined this web site two years ago and that was just you fifth post? Nothing wrong with it just seamed odd, I obviously have nothing better to do with my time.
Anyway, what are the left seaters making? The captians I fly with in LJ-35's are making $55K a year and are flying 100 hours a month, but I guess that's S. Florida for you.

795, why not 832. Just kidding. I made 40k in the right seat at a 135 company in S. Florida. We flew 750 hours that year. Sorry no info on the Falcon Fifty.

Duderino

The funny part is that S/N 105 has the 731-2-2b 795 ITT but we upgraded our S/N 003 LJ-35 with the dash C so we could run the 832 temp. That's right S/N 003. Who were you flying for before?

Dart said:
For two types of birds? Seems low. Thanks guys

other factors: type rating already,time in type, longevity with Co etc. most Co i have been with i flew at least two diff types and additional planes didn't automatically equate to higher pay. :)

An Excel captain shouldn't be making less than 75k a year, especially since you are already typed. Toss in the right seat stuff and I'll venture a guess at 80 to 85k a year, depending on locality, whether 135 or 91, etc.

Latest resources

Back