• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How is your airline doing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cotinental Express AKA Express Jet Airlines, 368 on furlough, 64 Main Line on furlough, 224 flowbacks at Express, approx. 124 on company offered leave. RJ deliveries- 4 per month until all orders and options are met. Total fleet of RJ's currently 150. Projected fleet size-274 RJ's. Pilot total expected to be 3000+.

DAL to lay-off additonal 900 pilots this June.( I stand corrected the news report said that." DAL will have 900 pilots furloughed this June."

Last edited:
TurboS7 said:
DAL to lay-off additonal 900 pilots this June.

Turbo, just where in the H@@l do you get this info? DAL will be up to a TOTAL of 805 as of Jul 1. For anyone who seeks honest and accurate reporting, you are NOT a good source.

That came right off the news wires and I don't have any responsibility for any accurate reporting, you can just take it or leave it. Kinda like the Globe-why don't you get real and lighten up.

I'm with MD pilot. The 900 would put Delta over the 1700 mark, and it has been reported that Delta will not lay off all 1700. My guess is probably much less with possible recalls. I hope I am right.;)

I was referring to a news report that said that by June DAL will have 900 on furlough. Based on info given on this board I would assume that it meant total on furlough. I am sure that those with DAL would have more accurate information.

CCAir has 131 pilots on the senority list. As of June 7th, 91 of those pilots will be on furlough.

Latest resources

Back