How is Life at Gojets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flame bait, suckers!

I laughed at that. I just picture little high-pitch-voiced Joe Peci puttin' his dukes up.

"Put'em up, PUT'EM UP!" you cowardly lion.

That guy's just jealous because he's not as pretty as a Go Jet pilot.

I'd love to see that happen, by the way. ;-) I volunteer to be the one to take the punch in the face. Let's see how hard you hit, there slugger! :)

YOU! ON THE PLAYGROUND AFTER SCHOOL! I'M GONNA PWN U!

He'll probably tell a teacher. I'm gonna tell his girlfriend. She's at my house right now.

Last edited:
Any c*nt I see in a GoJets uniform better be ready to receive a punch in their f*cking face equal to the size of the kick in the nuts they gave the airline industry.
Scum bag sh*ts, you make me vomit!

How did GJ kick the airline industry in general in the nuts, though guy. Enjoy flying the dirty Mesa CRJ9s you'll be getting for $24/75 per hour.

Any c*nt I see in a GoJets uniform better be ready to receive a punch in their f*cking face equal to the size of the kick in the nuts they gave the airline industry.
Scum bag sh*ts, you make me vomit!

Well that about says it right there eh? (I know it's flame but) If you're going to say that please be a man and back it up...if not you're going to make everyone look bad...

does that make your little wang hard?...preventing people from getting home or to work?
Only if they are sc#bs, freedum A, or original GJ, I would gladly give them a quick ride to the gas chamber, otherwise I hope you never see your kids(actually the UPS drivers) again.
PBR

Blah blah blah. All regionals are whores who are flying mainline's flying for whore wages. Every regional has stolen flying from other regionals. INCLUDING TSA. NO ONE has hurt the industry more than MESA. At least GoJet's pay is at the AVERAGE of whore wages.

Uh huh. And I have ocean-front property in Arizona to sell you. Tell u what. Prove it. When does the RAT come out on the 767 and what does it give you?

What is special about the center hydraulic demand pump? What can drive it? When would you isolate it? What is the weight hit (penalty) if it's inop?

Of the left, center, and right hydraulic systems, which one has the highest demand (767 only, since we know it's different on the 757)?

:)
Blah blah blah. All regionals are whores who are flying mainline's flying for whore wages. Every regional has stolen flying from other regionals. INCLUDING TSA. NO ONE has hurt the industry more than MESA. At least GoJet's pay is at the AVERAGE of whore wages.

Quote:
I fly 767's with Options Slave's buddy.

Uh huh. When does the RAT come out on the 767 and what does it give you?

When you leave the bathroom and offer a sniff of your fingers.

What is special about the center hydraulic demand pump? What can drive it? When would you isolate it? What is the weight hit (penalty) if it's inop?

yes!

Of the left, center, and right hydraulic systems, which one has the highest demand (767 only, since we know it's different on the 757)?

who cares you are still a chit eater!

:)

That guy's just jealous because he's not as pretty as a Go Jet pilot.

I'd love to see that happen, by the way. ;-) I volunteer to be the one to take the punch in the azz. Let's see how hard you hit, there plugger! :)

YOU! ON THE PLAYGROUND AFTER SCHOOL! I'M GONNA PUNK U!

He'll probably tell a teacher. I'm gonna tell his boyfriend. He's at my house right now.

BAAAHAAA

Latest resources

Back