• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How can I drink the Brown Kool-aid if I cant hold my food down

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks D- I have just worn myself out over this mess and my sense of humor has taken a crap. Thanks for injecting yours though!

You Trannies realize nearly all of the junior FOs at SWA could have gone to Airtran many moons ago right? The majority of us could have gone over there before the majority of you ever got there. It was a much longer road to get to SWA and we had the resume, interview skills, and flight experience to do it. The majority of you guys didn't. Therefore you are there and we are here. For us not to get a huge bump in seniority because of this would be absolutely wrong. No matter what you think in your grand delusions.

I'm sure you'll flip and call me a conceited jerk, but it is somply the truth. It doesn't mean most of you aren't great people/pilots, but the reality is this is not an apples to apples comparison. You simply got hired at AAI (on average) well before you would have been competitive at SWA. Therefore, the combined list should reflect this truth.

Last edited:
You Trannies realize nearly all of the junior FOs at SWA could have gone to Airtran many moons ago right? The majority of us could have gone over there before the majority of you ever even got there. It was a much longer road to get to SWA and we had the resume, interview skills, and flight experience to do it. The majority of you guys didn't. Therefor you are there and we are here. For us not to get a huge bump in seniority because of this would be absolutely wrong. No matter what you think in your grand delusions.

Yet .... With all of your superior "resume, interview skills, and flight experience" you'll be swinging gear for an AirTran CA for a long time.

In your case, this pleases me. Nice post Kermit.

By the way, I banged Ms. Piggy.

You Trannies realize nearly all of the junior FOs at SWA could have gone to Airtran many moons ago right? The majority of us could have gone over there before the majority of you ever even got there. It was a much longer road to get to SWA and we had the resume, interview skills, and flight experience to do it. .

Oh, here we go with the arrogance again. You also had the money to buy your type rating so SWA would hire you. So, does that make SWA a PFT airline?

Is that where you want the discussion to go? Face it, you won the lottery when you got hired at SWA. Your vaunted resume, interview skills and flying skills are no better than any other part 121 airline pilot, so climb down off your ego.

Frankly, when I came into the airline business, SWA was no more than a glorified regional with pay to match. SWA was where you went when no one else would hire you.

Chew on that for awhile, Ace.

AT MC marching orders: PROTECT THE CAPTAIN SEATS. SACRIFICE ALL THE FIRST OFFICERS IF YOU HAVE TO BUT PROTECT THOSE CAPTAINS

Frankly, when I came into the airline business, SWA was no more than a glorified regional with pay to match. SWA was where you went when no one else would hire you.

Chew on that for awhile, Ace.
How about the last 10 years... Ace? That includes all of our FOs and the VAST majority of your list. Get it?

And BTW, if I pull gear for some of you guys, so be it. But "culture" really = "dollars," so before you go pooping in your diaper, think hard about what would happen to this acquisition if you are able to get a big seniority grab in arbitration. What would it do to Gary's magic "culture" [money] if every REAL SWA pilot got F-ed. Do you really think he's going to let that happen? Good luck. I really mean that!

How about the last 10 years... Ace? That includes all of our FOs and the VAST majority of your list. Get it?

And BTW, if I pull gear for some of you guys, so be it. But "culture" really = "dollars," so before you go pooping in your diaper, think hard about what would happen to this acquisition if you are able to get a big seniority grab in arbitration. What would it do to Gary's magic "culture" [money] if every REAL SWA pilot got F-ed. Do you really think he's going to let that happen? Good luck. I really mean that!

Yep,

And liquidating us cant happen overnight. Do u think we will not drag SWA in the toilet in the process.

Arbitration is a nuclear option. Right now there are missiles in Cuba and Turkey.

You have 6000 missiles and we have 1800. Just means u can blow it up 3 times more than us. But the fallout can kill everyone.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back