• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How about them Buckeyes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know about the best - in sports the best man (or team) doesn't always win. But they made the plays when it counts and deserve to be national champions.

Now, about that pass intereference call....

Ohio derserved to win that game since they must of paid those refs a hefty sum. Miami had the game won and all of a sudden the ref throws a flag for pass interference. not even close

give me a break........

LearAv8r said:
Ohio derserved to win that game since they must of paid those refs a hefty sum. Miami had the game won and all of a sudden the ref throws a flag for pass interference. not even close

give me a break........

Yeah somebody please introduce all of the conspiracy therories. Not! There will always be questionable calls in games. I am glad all of the "experts" who said Ohio State didn't have a chance were wrong. Miami was flat for most of the game and got lucky with a great return with 2 minutes to go to tie the game. It was a great game and great for my home state of Arizona!

2 comments:

1. The call for pass interference is questionable. What is not questionable is Miami with 1st and goal on the Ohio State 1 and they couldn't score !

2. Why the h-ll do we start these games at 8:00 PM eastern time so they end up finishing at 12:30 AM ? How about playing this game on a Saturday afternoon ??

The refs never win or lose games for ya. If Ohio State wouldn't have faked the field goal early, then there would have never been an overtime. If Miami thinks that they were cheated with the pass interference call in OT, they should of scored sometime in the previous 60 minutes of the football game. It was a good game to watch. Nice end to another football season.

FORGET

How many forget that the ref's called pass interference on the play where Winslow scored but he had held on anyway.

How many forget the call where Jenkins caught the ball supposedly out of bounds but replay shows he got one foot in

Latest resources

Back