Hotels in DFW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GSXR600

Any ideas? Need a good hotel near the Bombardier center with transportation, breakfast and may be internet included?

Price can range from $100 to $150 per night?

Appreciate some inputs

I usually stay at the embassy suites north (in grapevine, I think they call it DFW Lakes). Although, I hear good things about a new Hilton Garden or something similar in the same(ish) area and it might be better walking to eating stuff if you don't have a car.

Which begs the question: Why don't you have a car?

Also, there is a cluster of hotels on the south side of DFW, but farther from Bombardier. Another Embassy, a Radisson, and one or two others. That embassy is a little less, I think, but I'm sure that Bombardier has rates.

Last edited:
I usually stay at the embassy suites north (in grapevine, I think they call it DFW Lakes). Although, I hear good things about a new Hilton Garden or something similar in the same(ish) area and it might be better walking to eating stuff if you don't have a car.

Which begs the question: Why don't you have a car?

Also, there is a cluster of hotels on the south side of DFW, but farther from Bombardier. Another Embassy, a Radisson, and one or two others. That embassy is a little less, I think, but I'm sure that Bombardier has rates.

Stayed at the ES many times, great hotel. Embassy, and Hilton Garden Inn and the name brands are all about the same in the DFW area. The Grapevine Mills area is great because you can walk to many restaurants, and the mall if you get bored. The hotel will take you if you don't feel like walking.

Any ideas? Need a good hotel near the Bombardier center with transportation, breakfast and may be internet included?

Price can range from $100 to $150 per night?

Appreciate some inputs

Try the Gaylord Texan I think it is in your price range, nice rooms, internet and breakfast was included. They have a really nice sports bar in the lobby and a night club next door.

The Hampster...I mean Hampton inn and suites there at the Grapevine Mills exit isn't bad either, for a Hampton.

Outdoor world at Bass Pro Shops, It is an Embassy Suites attached to Bass pro, after your free nightly drinks you can wonder around all the gear. Attached to the hotel is Uncle Bucks restaurant, it is very good. A mall is just down the street, you could walk but I would not recommend it, busy road. The training center has a set price with them that includes internet.

They serve food at Bonedaddy's????:laugh:

Just up the road 1.5 miles is the Idearc/Supermedia corporate hotel. About $80/night through CAE. They have a huge gym with full basketball court. Not the greatest but every time I've been there it felt like I was in The Shining. Place was empty(read quiet). Free breakfast in cafeteria.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back