Hostages?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CRAWDADDY

Did a pilot just get fired/suspended for punching a hole it the wall up at the Puzzle Palace?

CRAWDADDY said:
Did a pilot just get fired/suspended for punching a hole it the wall up at the Puzzle Palace?
Your mixing up stories...a pilot did just get fired for displaying his feeling about the TA we voted down.

Someone made a point that a scheduler throws a hissy-fit and punches a hole in the wall and is not fired while a pilot shows his emotions and is terminated.

Thats about it. Just another sad story in this saga.

El Chupacabra said:
Guess you did not see the video

If you like horse racing, keep your eyes to the skies.
Yes I did see the video...whats your point?

Nightmare67 said:
Your mixing up stories...a pilot did just get fired for displaying his feeling about the TA we voted down.

Someone made a point that a scheduler throws a hissy-fit and punches a hole in the wall and is not fired while a pilot shows his emotions and is terminated.

Thats about it. Just another sad story in this saga.
I swear...it wasn't me. ;)

The company wants us to understand that we will comply or be replaced. JP was the first shot in a terrible war that is brewing. It's going to get a lot bloodier over the coming months. The problem the company faces is that the pilots are a blood thirsty group now.

Under the "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" theory, I do believe we can include a few wives in that blood-thirsty group as well. It appears to me that the motivation stems more from WHO (did it) rather than what (was done). If deterrence is the goal then a high-profile example better serves the purpose--seems to be the logic used. I agree, Starman, that the company has failed to consider the ramifications of such a move. It looks rather short-sighted to me, if not desperate! NJW

Latest resources

Back