Horizon Air Interviews??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flythere

Talking with a Horizon FO yesterday in SEA, he said the rumor mill is turning about interviews this month!! Anyone else hear anything??

What has he been smoking???

There are going to be no interviews this or next month. We were told nothing until at least the end of the year. Sorry to busrt your bubble.

Last edited:
That's odd, a friend of mine, an OE Capt at horizon said there may be one last round of hiring in August, for the new CRJ's due in Nov! He told me they are not taking resumes off the street, they still have a huge stack from around 9-11, for what it's worth!!!

Horizon HR

Her name is Joanne Williams, I believe. E-mail is [email protected]. Sent one there almost a year ago. No luck. Had 2000/220 w/ATP/MEI and 1600 dual given. I got a response from her, but that's about it. I was a real one, too :) Not the "thank you, f*ck you" postcard you get from Pinnacle and others.

Anyway, best of luck. Sounds like there's nothing left out there...I've basically given up.

Phhhhhhttttttttttt-shhhhhhhhhhhh

That is the sound of my bubble bursting. well there is always next year.

Being a commuter sucks I want to work for my home town airline

Info that I have heard says that Horizon hired just recently for a Sept class? Anybody know about this?

Only 4 people in that class, all went to the jet.

Latest resources

Back