Honeywell Flight Dept. in MMU

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
aren't they run through ejm?

Honeywell Flight Operations in Phoenix is accepting applications for a Co-pilot position. Please do not call or fax any resumes directly to the flight department. For consideration please apply online at www.Honeywell.com and reference requisition # 00055957. This is the only way to apply.

Job Description
The incumbent will be assigned Co-pilot duties involving worldwide operations on company owned/operated aircraft (Falcon 900EX/EASy). Duties will include all aspects of preflight preparation, in-flight operations and post flight activities. Flight duties may also include testing or demonstrating company propulsion/avionics products. In addition, the incumbents will be assigned administrative duties in the flight department commensurate with their skills. There are no financial or budgetary responsibilities associated with this position. It is not a supervisory position.
Qualifications
A minimum of 2,000 flight hours in turbine powered aircraft over 12,500 pounds. At least a Commercial Pilot Certificate with Multiengine and Instrument ratings. A First Class Medical Certificate. A background in international flying is desirable. Successful completion of Flight Safety initial ground and simulator training on the appropriate aircraft. Successful completion of flight training and release to line operations. The ability to establish effective relationships with executives, customers and fellow crewmembers. The ability to qualify for an Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with an appropriate Type Rating within two years of the hire date. The ability to qualify for the position of Captain within two years of the hire date. Four year college degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.

Honeywell

It's a good mature department, that moved from MSP in 2000. Jerry Norton is a good chief pilot (even though his title s Vice President, Corporate Aviation).

Compensation includes stock and a defined benefit pension plan. It is also a good place to go if you need type ratings. Since they sell equipment to everyone, they find it necessary to buy aircraft from everyone as well. It's hard to keep up with, but I believe they currently have the following aircraft types on property:

G550
DA2000
C750
DA900EX
DA900
SK76B

Good luck,

GV

Coool Hand Luke[B said:
Job Description[/b]
The incumbent will be assigned Co-pilot duties involving worldwide operations on company owned/operated aircraft (Falcon 900EX/EASy)..

They should have gotten a Collins cockpit non-EASy 900EX ... a lot less headaches ;)

RubberNeck said:
Why's that??? What do you know about an EASy cockpit.

Enough to know that I am glad that we do not operate one ( I am in regular communication with plenty of EASy pilots). It will probably be a great thing in another year or so, but until then, you can have it.

Yes, I know that Honeywell designed the EASy cockpit.

G100driver said:
Enough to know that I am glad that we do not operate one ( I am in regular communication with plenty of EASy pilots). It will probably be a great thing in another year or so, but until then, you can have it.

Yes, I know that Honeywell designed the EASy cockpit.

Sounds like you have lots of operational experience in the EASy

Latest resources

Back