Highest paid/Best benefits for FA's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ASAFOE120

My FA on my last trip was wanting to leave for greener pastures and asked me where she should go. I said SWA because of pay and benefits but after the trip I started wondering if I told her correctly.

Who does have the best pay, quality of life etc... for FA's? I would hate to have told her wrong and she hate it (and me).

Thanks in advance.

No f/a does this for the money (that I know of) so I would guess that the best airline would be whoever flys to the best destinations.

If it is based solely on $$, then why are they doing the job in the first place. It doesn't pay well. (but I do think you are correct about it being SWA)

Good money? Go corporate.

NJ has very good rates for F/A's, I think SWA F/A's topped out at 65K/yr in their last contract.

My last year as a SWA F/A I made about $60K and did it with 18 days off per month. Paid $0 for health insurance, had a great schedule every month, 4 weeks of vacation that I could turn into 3 months off per year and I have about a quarter million in my profit sharing and 401K accounts. I challenge anyone to show me a F/A (or regional pilot for that matter) job that can match that. Plus - you are treated like a valuable asset there no matter what job you do.

I hope I go to a second interview for SWA ...they told all of us we will get an email. No more hiring on the first interview..New procedures

Latest resources

Back