• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

High cholestorol, hdl, and triglycerides

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got off the Statin drugs over a year ago.

I took Niacin, a small hand full of almonds a day, Omega-3 fish oil and garlic for 90 days. My blood work came back only three points higher than when I took the statins and my good chol. was much higher.

And no nasty side effects. When my Dr. found out he was so pissed I thought he was going to throw me out of his office.

I got off the Statin drugs over a year ago.

I took Niacin, a small hand full of almonds a day, Omega-3 fish oil and garlic for 90 days. My blood work came back only three points higher than when I took the statins and my good chol. was much higher.

And no nasty side effects. When my Dr. found out he was so pissed I thought he was going to throw me out of his office.
There is much talk of statins doing damage to joints, mine ache more there days but then being over 70 that probably comes with the territory. Were you experiencing any of these problems on statins?

I have been reading that statin drugs have been linked to an increased risk of Alzheimer's because they not only remove the bad cholesterol but also remove from the blood key fatty acids the brain needs to stay healthy.

They also remove from the blood essential enzymes your muscles need that can cause skeletal muscle loss over time.

I had on occasion some muscle pain that I assumed was from the statins. All in all I feel much better about my health when I can find alternatives to taking drugs that support the big pharma monster that has taken over our medical system.

I had on occasion some muscle pain that I assumed was from the statins. All in all I feel much better about my health when I can find alternatives to taking drugs that support the big pharma monster that has taken over our medical system.
Yes those companies are truley evil, why without them we could be living like we did 100 years ago, well not exactly but only shorter..

I have been reading that statin drugs have been linked to an increased risk of Alzheimer's because they not only remove the bad cholesterol but also remove from the blood key fatty acids the brain needs to stay healthy.

They also remove from the blood essential enzymes your muscles need that can cause skeletal muscle loss over time.

There are alot of negative side effects for statins .... Diet and exercise. Do not eat processed foods or anything cooked in hydrogenated vegetable oil. Use olive oil and butter...no margarine

There are alot of negative side effects for statins .... Diet and exercise. Do not eat processed foods or anything cooked in hydrogenated vegetable oil. Use olive oil and butter...no margarine
Good to know that you will never need take any medication like us old people.

Latest resources

Back