High Altitude/High Performance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

maverick_fp00

Can you get a high altitude or high performance sign-offs from Simcom in Orlando? I don't have a high altitude endorsement so I can't log the C-421 trips.

If so, I'll be going there!

People always promise $h!t, but it never happens, that's just how it is in aviation. So many people have said, yea, fly with me one time and I'll sign your logbook, well.. yea right... anyway...

Thanks

i think you just summed up aviation. empty promises. you have no idea how many great offers i've had this year. none (zeeeeero) followed through. i've got a few more on the line. let's see if these pan out. rrrrright. i'm don't count on anything. nothing. be a pessimist. you'll be much less disappointed in the end.

good luck with the 421 though. lucky basta'd.

starvingcfi

maverick_fp00 said:
Can you get a high altitude or high performance sign-offs from Simcom in Orlando? I don't have a high altitude endorsement so I can't log the C-421 trips.

If so, I'll be going there!

People always promise $h!t, but it never happens, that's just how it is in aviation. So many people have said, yea, fly with me one time and I'll sign your logbook, well.. yea right... anyway...

Thanks

They can definitely do the high performance sign-off, but the high alt I'm not sure. I just don't know what kind of sims they have in Orlando. If they have a sim for an aircraft with a certified max operating alt of over FL250, then they can do the endorsement. Hope this helps.

High Altitude Endorsement

If you can come to Atlanta, I run a course to get you a high altitude endorsement in a Piper Aerostar in 2 days for half of what Simcom or Flight Safety would charge.

PM me if you are interested and I will send you the syllabus and fees.

Latest resources

Back