Hey Mesa crews *disclaimer no flaming*

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

nimtz

Just curious how much redeye flying you guys do for Cactus out West. I was getting ready to go eat at our overnight in TUS and there was a Mesa crew headed out at 10 pm for what they called a lousy three leg night. Is this stuff pretty prevelent out west and do you get special lines built for only this flying?

to answer your question, we do a little more that we would like to do. We have quite a few very late flights and choice trips from LAS to places like YVR,YEG,YYC,ELP,AUS, and about 7-10 others cities that I am too tired to name. Most of the late departures leave around 10:30-11:30pm, so you are arriving around 3am. Then your report is around 9-10pm later that same day.

What about the 11:59pm flight from LAS-SLC arrives at 2:30 AM then the crew takes the 6AM flight to PHX (hate to be on that flight). I think they hang out in the ramp room for 3 hours. Do they still do that Flight?

only 3 hours of sitting around the airport ... waaa... try having to kill 10+ all the time granted we don't start at 11pm but 4 am isn't much better. and I thought I'd enjoy flying 135, actually I do enjoy the flying ... when I am actually flying, it's all the sitting around doing nothing I could do without. give me a 10 hour day logging 7 hours over a 9 hour day logging 1.5 anytime

Latest resources

Back