Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Here's a new one from NJA, pretty funny.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CRJFlyer

Apparently we are not "allowed" to talk about any company specifics on any msg. board...Union affiliated board or not ( this refers to the new NJA msg board). Any such post will be moderated because management told recurrents not to discuss anything outside of recurrent class. Reason being "the public" is not allowed to know any company secrets. Now furloughed pilots are considered "the public"..

This has to do something with the General, recurrent classes and staffing etc..you get the point...

Here's a news flash..the economy tanked, NJA furloughed, a lot are pissed about the lack of consideration any of us receive especially with communication. There is "talk" about more staffing evaluations in March.

BTW, Netjets is a fractional, market share leader, RTS was canned, Sokol took over and Berkshire owns us...That's all the secrets I can think of off the top of my head. Oh and we lost a buttload of money this past year...

Sorry to hear that. Some of my buddies have been furloughed from netjets and they feel the same way. The pilot group at netjets shouldn't forget about the furloughed just remember you could be next.

"Everything being a constant carnival, there is no carnival left."
--Victor Hugo,
French writer

Apparently we are not "allowed" to talk about any company specifics on any msg. board...Union affiliated board or not ( this refers to the new NJA msg board). Any such post will be moderated because management told recurrents not to discuss anything outside of recurrent class. Reason being "the public" is not allowed to know any company secrets. Now furloughed pilots are considered "the public"..

This has to do something with the General, recurrent classes and staffing etc..you get the point...

Here's a news flash..the economy tanked, NJA furloughed, a lot are pissed about the lack of consideration any of us receive especially with communication. There is "talk" about more staffing evaluations in March.

BTW, Netjets is a fractional, market share leader, RTS was canned, Sokol took over and Berkshire owns us...That's all the secrets I can think of off the top of my head. Oh and we lost a buttload of money this past year...
[/QUOTE]

Seriously? If your pissed call the union / FWG and tell them your pissed, I did. You paid dues for a long time and earned that right.

Seriously? If your pissed call the union / FWG and tell them your pissed, I did. You paid dues for a long time and earned that right.[/QUOTE]

I don't have the time or caring to call anyone. I bitch here because my daughter is asleep for the night, I've already played Cal of Duty today, and I've got nothing else to do at the moment.

Seriously

Last edited:
Hmm....

You wonder why no one lets out company sensitive information as to numbers, and then you post THIS on a public board???

Seems to me like keeping the numbers quiet was a wise decision. Sheesh...

Hmm....

You wonder why no one lets out company sensitive information as to numbers, and then you post THIS on a public board???

Seems to me like keeping the numbers quiet was a wise decision. Sheesh...

When did possibly more furloughs and looking at staffing become company sensative info? I post out of spite and am proud to admit it;)
Don't give me a reason to be spiteful and I wouldn't even bother.

When did possibly more furloughs and looking at staffing become company sensative info? I post out of spite and am proud to admit it;)
Don't give me a reason to be spiteful and I wouldn't even bother.
Are you serious? How is it NOT company sensitive info?

BTW more furloughs are always a possibility. This is aviation. Welcome to the rodeo.

It wasn't confidential info the last time...So whats the difference now?

Thanks, not my first big paper route.. Like I haven't been furloughed before. But thanks for playing anyways.

Latest resources

Back