• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Here is a real trip report!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
was posted already..yesterday..nice vid though..i could watch it a second time...

Last edited:
Very nicely done....something positive....attaboy to American & to the guys/gals who helped put it together....ya gotta love flying after that.....

curious about what software you used to make videos. ive been playing some but have not really found a good easy to use program.

flyingitalian said:
curious about what software you used to make videos. ive been playing some but have not really found a good easy to use program.

If you have a Mac and want to make something nice, use Final Cut Pro. It can do most anything you would want it to do in video editing and producing.

AAflyer said:
And they didn't insult any other airline.

Don't worry ... only a matter of time before SWA/FO or some other guy flying small (domestic only) jets will dog him for:

_ flying international and being away from his family
_ sightseeing without his misses
- drinking beer in a foreign land
- the "dreaded" night flying
- "I'd rather have a short Des Moines layover any day"
- a 3-day trip with 2 legs (that's not very productive!

last, but not least ...

- "I noticed they didn't don their gloves and help clean the jet like we do at our airline ... what, are they too good?"

BBB

showbiz?

flyingitalian said:

Hey flyingitalian,

I bought this writable dvd player and it came with a program called Showbiz. You can make videos using pictures or video an create videos in virtually any format. Extremely easy to use. It's probably even more advanced now, I got it 2 years ago. Look it up on the web. Good luck...

So did "Randy", the gay Flt Attendant video tape the Captain getting up out of bed???

I kid, I kid, really I'm just kidding!

:)

Latest resources

Back