Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HMR

I Live by the River.
Trying to help a friend out. Does anyone know if there's a list of all the runs AmFlight does from CA? I've seen the route map. I'm looking for something that shows route #'s, type a/c, airports flown to, layover info, etc. I could've sworn someone posted a list like this years ago but I can't find it. Maybe it was on the old FlightInfo board? Any help would be appreciated!

hard to keep a list, alot of that stuff changes...

kingairyahoo said:
hard to keep a list, alot of that stuff changes...
Yeah, AMF's probably grown a lot since I saw that list.

How about narrowing it down to flights out of KBUR, KOAK or KONT? Can anyone give me info on A/C, routes, what your duty day looks like? Anything helps!

HMR said:
Yeah, AMF's probably grown a lot since I saw that list.

How about narrowing it down to flights out of KBUR, KOAK or KONT? Can anyone give me info on A/C, routes, what your duty day looks like? Anything helps!

That'd be like 100 routes to describe....not very realistic to get someone to post it anywhere. Just call recruiting and ask for the info.

I'm42 said:
That'd be like 100 routes to describe....not very realistic to get someone to post it anywhere. Just call recruiting and ask for the info.
Man, AMF has grown! How about this: Can anyone share the KBUR routes for the Lance and Navajo (or whatever piston twin they fly now)? Any "day in the life" type stories would be great. My buddy is a CFI looking to take the next step. His times are ~2000/200. Is that competitive?

I'll tell him to call recruiting. In the meantime, any help is appreciated.

HMR said:
Man, AMF has grown! How about this: Can anyone share the KBUR routes for the Lance and Navajo (or whatever piston twin they fly now)? Any "day in the life" type stories would be great. My buddy is a CFI looking to take the next step. His times are ~2000/200. Is that competitive?

I'll tell him to call recruiting. In the meantime, any help is appreciated.

This is a great "day in the life" blog of an AMFer. He was based out of PDX flying 402s, though.

http://home.att.net/~pgoertzen/CareerJournal.htm

What confused me about this jounal is that most people said they left and night and returned in the morning.Is Pdx different or am just losing it?

Reno...

which AMF a/c fly to Reno, and out of which base? Is Reno an out and back destination, or just a through stop. Trying to figure out some way to live in Reno/Carson City and make "a living".

Getting so tired of the...

Latest resources

Back