Helicopter Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

boulder19

This seems to be a predominantly fixed wing message board. Are there any helo pilots here? Current military, former military, fire fighters, police agency, UC Customs, Border patrol, Corporate? If so please let me know who you are. I am a student at Cal State Fullerton and am writing a paper on the occupation for a class.
I will need to interview you via email or PM.
If there are no helo pilots here does anybody know a message board to find some?

Thanks everyone

CH-53A/D/E fleet pilot & Bell TH-57A/C flight instructor in the U.S. Marine Corps; 1981 - 1992.

Whatever you do avoid justhelicopters.com. That has got to be the worst aviation message board around. You won't get many serious answers there.

AH-1J/T/W pilot, Experimental Test Pilot @ NAWC-AD Patuxent River. 22 years in the Marine Corps, 1980-2002.

CH47C,D, ICH, BV234, UH1, Th-55, R22

Army IP and Inst Examiner that retired once in 2000 and it looks like it will be 2004 for the next one. Guess the army though that I didn't do it right the first time so they want me to try it again. ICH stands for International Cargo Helicopter and BV-234 is the actual FAA certified civillian version of the 47. A foreign Gov owns these in Dallas where I taught from 95-00.

Active US Army 81-89, H1 and H60, Guard 93-present. US Customs from 91-2000, various civ things.
j

Navy 86-94 SH-60B and TH-57.

Latest resources

Back