• telex 500

Votes: 9 3.7%
  • bose X

Votes: 53 21.6%
  • DC or similar ANR's

Votes: 17 6.9%

• Total voters
SkyBoy1981 said:
Thats what they provide disinfecting wipe things for. ;)

still gross when you consider how many people use those things and their suspect grooming habits. to each his own i guess...

Are the Bose not any good? I havn't seen anyone talking about them. Which set gives the max dB protection?

I'm a big fan of my Sennheiser 25's. They're MUCH lighter than the Bose, and very quiet to boot. The Bose is probably a bit quieter, but frankly, the Sennheiser makes the ATR the quietest thing I've ever been in.

The Stereo 25s I've got were also $350 cheaper than the Bose, and the sound quality is excellent (for those folks who might care about using a Muse). You've never heard "Highwayman" sound so good in an airplane.

I'll admit it: I bought the things so I could rock out harder. Comfort schmomfort!

Dan

I have the Sennheiser 25's as well. Very quiet and comfortable. I only have 2 complaints: The batteries don't last long, and when I'm talking to the FA in back it's CRAZY loud. It might be the fact that I'm a cheap azz and I bought the mono version. Still love 'em.

Go to http://www.spinnerspilotshop.com They were about 150 bucks cheaper there VS buying them with the ALPA discount. I would also reccomend buying a set that's powered by the mic tip since the batteries don't last long. I think Sennheiser just started doing that in the last 3-4 months.

Dont you know what they pay us to fly that stupid CRJ? I still use my David Clarks as they are paid for!

Just picked up a pair of less-than-1-year-old Sennheiser 25-KAS off eBay. With shipping, $275. I accidentally bought another pair (oops) as well, so I should have another pair of 25-KAS to sell in a week or less if anybody is interested. $300 (less than what I paid) to a fellow broke RJ pilot...

Latest resources

Back