Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Simon Says

New Airbus Regional Jet
I have spent the last 3 hours reading the coverage of his fight. Go Michael Go!

BTW, he now has legal coverage.

http://www.rutherford.org

Please support him and opt for the sexual assult. I cannot believe that this option is the lessor of the evil.

Let me see if I get this right, it is a good thing that the group supporting this idiot also supports people trying to help terrorists? Seriously!!! Here is one of the headlines from the website:

TRI Urges Appeals Court to Consider Chilling Impact of Material Support Laws on Humanitarian Work
A diverse group of U.S. organizations including The Rutherford Institute have filed a friend-of-the-court brief in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit arguing that individuals may not be convicted under a statute barring “material support” to “designated terrorist groups” if they have not knowingly supported any designated terrorist group.

------

So you can deny knowing that you were wearing explosive underwear and argue that you should not be convicted. And as an added bonus these idiots will switch hats to defend pilots from getting their ball bags handled.

Last edited:
Well time to raise the white flag over our US flag. With these measures it seems as the terrorists have won again. Just wait until they give your 4 year old son/daughter a pat down in their private area and notice how you will feel. All we need is for a couple of politicians to get fondled and let's see where this goes. Also keep in mind that the individual whose company is making the scanners happens to also have been the head of TSA in the past; he was/is also the one who is pushing the entire scanner implementation. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited:
Well time to raise the white flag over our US flag. With these measures it seems as the terrorists have won again. Just wait until they give your 4 year old son/daughter a pat down in their private area and notice how you will feel. All we need is for a couple of politicians to get fondled and let's see where this goes. Also keep in mind that the individual whose company is making the scanners happens to also have been the head of TSA in the past; he was/is also the one who is pushing the entire scanner implementation. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Chertoff does not make the machines, but his "company" er, should we say laundry facility "advises" the company that makes the machines. Don't belive me. Follow the links. In my humble oppinion the guy is a joke and making money selling snake oil with two ingrediants. Fear and Protection together. A real freaking genius.

http://chertoffgroup.com/cgroup/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Chertoff

http://gawker.com/5437499/why-is-michael-chertoff-so-excited-about-full+body-scanners

Or just google chertoff scanners.

In 2009, Chertoff founded the Chertoff Group, a security consulting agency. The Chertoff Group's client list is unknown—Chertoff refused to talk about it in an interview—but he admits in the clip above that some of his clients manufacture full-body scanners

Mr Chertoff, you have such wonderful insight. Remarkable timing to set up such a fantastic company up. A security compnay that advises the scanner companies right before they have million dollar contracts.

Mr. Chertoff, you sir, are a real americain genius. I appreciate the fact that my two choices when I have to go to work is either get radiated and have some TSA smurf think nasty thoughts about me OR actually getting a reach around, full ball cupping by another TSA smurf. All the while you make money on my reach around. I don't know if I should feel like a 2 dollar whore or a freaking 3 mile island experiment.

Out-Freaking-Standing Chernoff! You are living the Americain dream.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back