Hawker 800XP Pay Rates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cgmason1

Can someone please post the Hi/Low Hawker 800XP pay rates for CPT and F/O for Florida.
From the NBAA or any other sources.

Thanks
Chuck

Realistic pay rates will vary depending on the location in Florida. South Florida cost of living is much higher than Central Florida. Both are higher than most parts of Northern Florida. What part of the state?

FracCapt said:
Realistic pay rates will vary depending on the location in Florida. South Florida cost of living is much higher than Central Florida. Both are higher than most parts of Northern Florida. What part of the state?

Jacksonville, FL.
Are the pay rates from the NBAA based on area or equipment or both?

Thanks
Fly Safe
Chuck

I can't really help you with the NBAA pay rates...but a position in Jax will likely pay less than an equivalent position in PBI. Jax is a fairly low cost area of Florida, so the salaries tend to reflect that...plus, there aren't that many flying jobs up there, so that drives the salaries down if there is a high pilot to job ratio.

I'm just saying this based purely on my experience in Florida(I live here and used to do a lot of contract here)...I would expect a PIC in an 800XP to make about 70k-80k, SIC about 45k. Tack on another 10-15k in areas like PBI, MIA, FLL, etc.. I was offered a job flying an 800XP out of TPA for 75k, but it was an on call 24/7 gig with a lot of middle of the night callouts, no hard time off, and lots of time away from home. No thanks.

Thanks Frac CPT great info-I actually got the NBAA rates from another pilot on this board.(a big thank you to him also).

Looks like a part 91 only corp dept is where its at for the best quality of life.
See allot of depts farming their aircraft out for 135 stuff or going to a management company to run their depts (ie Fidelity at Jax).

Fly Safe
Chuck

Latest resources

Back