Hawaiian pilots OK new contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dan Roman said:
We have some serial filer's! A lot get thrown out because they are ridiculous.

That makes sense as to the number being so disproportionate. The ridiculous ones bog the process down and makes the pilot (s) lose credibility.

So what now? Has Gottbaum or Dunkerley spoken about what the future will hold? I know the target is emerging around the 1st, but any definite word on when Gottbaum will be leaving? Who's throwing the party?
As much opposition the pilot union had to the previous TA-The MEC informed the members that they and the negotiating team were tearing thier eye's out dealing with Guttbomb. The only way we were going to be able to move FOWARD and let Dunkerly run the airline was to let Guttbomb have his $$$ and LEAVE!!!
Hershfield was getting very inpatient during the whole courtroom drama and wanted to get on with exiting BK.
So that's were we stand now-The 1st of June is the target date for paying the creditors 100% (stock/cash).
I just want to get out of BK and not be up against the negotiating advantage the company had when they could inpose the 1113 card on us!!

There will be more fights to be had-I think we came out of this last one in pretty good shape.

AND BY THE WAY-I HOPE HERSHFIELD GETS RID OF THIS GUY ASAP!!!

Last edited:
Erndogg said:
As much opposition the pilot union had to the previous TA-The MEC informed the members that they and the negotiating team were tearing thier eye's out dealing with Guttbomb. The only way we were going to be able to move FOWARD and let Dunkerly run the airline was to let Guttbomb have his $$$ and LEAVE!!!
Hershfield was getting very inpatient during the whole courtroom drama and wanted to get on with exiting BK.
So that's were we stand now-The 1st of June is the target date for paying the creditors 100% (stock/cash).
I just want to get out of BK and not be up against the negotiating advantage the company had when they could inpose the 1113 card on us!!

There will be more fights to be had-I think we came out of this last one in pretty good shape.

AND BY THE WAY-I HOPE HERSHFIELD GETS RID OF THIS GUY ASAP!!!

Gotbaum is gone after we exit BK. This process would have gone a lot easier if the unions could have worked only with Herschfield and Dunkerly. Every time they would make progress, Gotbaum would micro manage and screw up days of progress. Ranch and Dunkerly without the handicap of Gotbaum and chapter 11 should make for some interesting times.

Latest resources

Back