• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

HAWAIIAN Phase III invites

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No recs... I dont know anyone that works there... I am kind of shocked...

Same here. No recs, but I've dropped my stuff off in person every summer for the last 4-summers (while on family vacation) and still nothing but crickets. Congrats man!

I spoke with one of the people taking the letters of rec and they said that from the day the app window opened they began reviewing apps... I know of three guys that have an interview lined up for tues... Happens quick... And they have hired a bunch of guys that have had no ties to the company... They just happened to have applied a bunch of times in the past... Best of luck... 95 guys for the year is a good amount....

From talking to people I know there and from knowing a lot of the people getting interviews this early...it sounds like these are all guys/gals that have reapplied again and just missed the cut the last go around so Hawaiian already has a pretty good idea about who they are without having to wade through the stack to pull out the ones with no history.

Heard...previous 1st/2nd interview combined into one day with 3rd interview the following day if selected with an immediate up or down at the end of the process. <--- someone interviewing please confirm.

Also heard interviews twice a month from now until November.

Good luck

Latest resources

Back