Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Has AirTran Started Calling From Job Fair Yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bob_Sacamano

Hey guys,
I was wondering if AirTran has started calling any of the attendees from the April 16th Job Fair in Atlanta? I attended the Job Fair, and the AirTran Open House, and we were told that AirTran worked fast when it came to calling guys for interviews. So, I didn't know if 2 or 3 weeks was in the time frame.
Thanks,
Bob

A couple of folks in my interview class (April 21) indicated that they attended the job fair, but I can neither confirm/deny that the reason they got their interview was the job fair.

Hey guys...

I just wanted to bump this thread back into existence. A friend of mine at AirTran mentioned that HR posted a list of 25-30 pilots who were going to be called for interviews, and I was on the list. However, it's been over a week and I'm starting to get anxious. I guess I just really want to move to AirTran, and want to get the show on the road. :p

Any news, guys?

Thanks,
Bob

A friend of mine told me I was on the list approximately 30-45 days prior to getting a call. Relax. When you do get the call, have fun and be yourself. It's relaxed and they're good folks.

Thanks for the info. Like I said, I'm just really eager to interview and hopefully start flying with you all.

Thanks,
Bob

Latest resources

Back