Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Gumby

Gettin' my JERK on!
I've cleared this w/FracCapt prior to posting...

Job Title: Captain Job Number: 442831 Location: Las Vegas, NV
Serves as Pilot-In-Command of Company aircraft.

Requirements:
* Must be fully qualified and competent to serve as Pilot-In-Command of the aircraft to include; in-depth knowledge of aircraft systems, air traffic control procedures, flight planning, meteorology, and Federal Aviation Regulations.
* Must be current in aircraft to be flown, have excellent interpersonal skills and good written and verbal communication skills. Possess working knowledge of airborne radar, Electronic Flight Instrument Systems, and Flight Management Systems.
* Must be able to successfully demonstrate instrument flying skills during pre-employment flight check and have an exemplary previous employment record.
* Must hold a FAA Airline Transport Pilot Rating with applicable type ratings and a First Class Medical.
* Must have total flight time of at least 5,000 hours including recent experience of not less than 100 flight hours (in the aircraft to be flown) in the previous year.
* Position requires extensive travel.

Tell A Friend Add To Job Cart Apply Online

Why Harrahs?: HR Benefits | Our Culture | Diversity at Harrah's | Executive Opportunities

are you affiliated? the only reason I ask is because I know one of the mechanics.

Gumby,

Is this a new ad? The reason I ask is they just hired someone a couple of months ago.

2000Flyer

Guess they have a couple of 2000EX's and a Citation X? Of course this was probably put together by someone in HR with no aviation background but it always kills me when someone asks for type ratings or time-in-type but never bothers to list that type!

they had two Citation Xs that I believe were replaced with Falcon 2000s with the Easy Cockpit in Feb.

Is this a replacement pilot or an additional pilot. It is my understanding from the inside that they fly like crazy.

I've heard when the Harrah's/MGM merger is complete this is going to be one huge department.

I believe it's Harrahs and Caesars Entertainment that are merging. MGM has merged with Bellagio.

Eaglion said:
I believe it's Harrahs and Caesars Entertainment that are merging. MGM has merged with Bellagio.

I believe you're correct.

Latest resources

Back