H&K Pilot Offer Expired

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ILLINI

I was looking into buying the H&K USP Compact pistol using the pilot program for the reduced price but found out that the program expired on October 30th this year!

Maybe if we all contact H&K and tell them that we want the program brought back they might reconsider cancelling it. Send them an e-mail if you are interested, or even if your not, but want the program back.

Their email is:

[email protected]

Be happy and buy a Sig

Amen brother... HK's are just over priced glocks. And before all you Glock fanboys/Mall ninjas, harp on me, I have shot them plenty enough to know that striker fired pistols and plastic pistols are ssssssssssssssuper ghey.

by the way, Sig offered their LEO discount to pilots the entire time that HK offered theirs...

People... I didn't post this to start a pissing match about what guns are better than H&K, or what someone should buy instead. I just wanted to let everyone know that H&K recently ended this program that let you get a handgun that sells for close to $1000 for a reduced price of I believe $650. Whether you like the gun or not, that is a great deal! I'm just hoping that if enough pilots write H&K to let them know that they want the program back, they will reconsider getting rid of it and reinstate the offer.

Guys the offer was out there for over 2 years.....Why'd you wait?

Some may not have qualified until after the offer expired on Oct. 30th. You have to be a certified commercial pilot working at an airline or cargo company to qualify for the reduced price.

by the way, Sig offered their LEO discount to pilots the entire time that HK offered theirs...

Just curious... what was the Sig discount to pilots and do they still offer it?

Ditto on the Sig question.

Does anyone have one? Do you CC it regularly?

I'd have thought if anyone seriously wanted the HK, they'd have got it by now. Got mine. LEM trigger is fine but the pull is nearly 8 pounds. There's a mod (compression, hammer and elbow springs) to reduce that closer to 5#. Anyone done this?

That gun is a great gun but there are many out there that are as good or better. Really it is too big to conceal for personal purposes and its also really heavy for a handgun. Don't worry about it just keep looking around. There are many equal quality guns in the $550 range without a law enforcement/pilot discount.

Latest resources

Back