Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfstream, Flexjet enter into agreement for 50 aircraft!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And we continue to pay for Sokol's stupidity.

Congrats Flex guys. You'll be operating the best airplanes in the business. Please say hi to all my favorite passengers that come your way.

Meanwhile, anybody got a used copy of Rosetta Stone for Mandarin they would like to sell?

Congrats Flex guys. You'll be operating the best airplanes in the business. Please say hi to all my favorite passengers that come your way.

Meanwhile, anybody got a used copy of Rosetta Stone for Mandarin they would like to sell?

Are the current/former Gulfstream share owners not liking the Globals? Thought they would be just as happy with the big cabin....

There it is!

Truer words were never spoken.

Congrats to the Flexjet pilots! (I hope!)

I see the deal includes a 10-year maintenance agreement. Almost like Gulfstream wouldn't trust DAC to maintain its airplanes properly....Nah, couldn't be.

You figured it out. Gulfstream will trust any part 91 operator, but no way they would trust DAC.

I am sure Gulfstream has NEVER negotiated a long term maintenance agreement with any other operator.

Wait, you are right, no, couldn't be.

Are the current/former Gulfstream share owners not liking the Globals? Thought they would be just as happy with the big cabin....

There are people that will do whatever they can to fly on a Gulfstream just for the name. Even if the Globals are equal or better, it doesn't matter, they are buying in for the name and nothing else.

There it is!

Truer words were never spoken.

Congrats to the Flexjet pilots! (I hope!)

Why? Their lack of unionization will mean $130K G-CAs with no retirement and termination based on the whims of anyone.....

Never stopped them before. And they will hand pick there crews just like the globals. So it's not like the senior guys are guaranteed a seat.

Latest resources

Back