Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RJ Bum

^ Not bumming it any more
No flaming required. Anyone from the Stream (97-01) with NJ on these boards? Please PM me.

Thanks

She left?

She left?

Sorry, that was a little vague. She left CommutAir, I mean. She had a similar role at CA before she came over to NJA to spread the love! :D

I was referring to the many CommutAir people who were hired at NJA having never met Derinda before, because they were hired at CA after she had already left for NJA. Which pretty much refutes Willy's stupid suggestion that I wasn't qualified, but only hired because I knew her from her CommutAir days.

Last edited:
You only got in because you knew Derinda from your prior job.
Wiley get your head out of your as s. If you have nothing to back that up I suggest you delete. That is a large accusation. One that people can get fired over!
As far as HR folks go DM is one of the best out there. Fair as they come. All anyone gets is a fair chance. It is your job to loose and some do.

Or was that tounge in cheek?

As far as HR folks go DM is one of the best out there. Fair as they come. All anyone gets is a fair chance. It is your job to loose and some do.

Yep. I've had a couple friends interviewed there who got turned down, in fact. Can't figure out why they hired me... :D She is indeed one of the best out there at what she does.

I can only hope his comment was supposed to be humor...

No accusation here, just interviewed with CA1900 and was trying to pull his chain. (note the smiley face icon at the top of the post. I was trrying to put it at the end of the post but I can't figure it out.) Guess it worked. Congrats on the job and next time we are on the raod I will buy.

Latest resources

Back