Guess Who I Run Into Today !!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyingdutchman

You guys will never believe what happened to me today !!! So I was bored out of my brains, and decided to nonrev to Denver, rent a car and get on I-70 west towards Loveland ski-resort. It has been a while for me, and I love skiing so why not....
So I’m sitting there, in loveland fat, dumb and happy enjoying the slopes in beautiful Colorado, while all at sudden I realize I can’t control myself anymore while I can see a tree getting closer and closer to me !! ******************** !!! I can see my life flashing by while getting closer and closer, when just in time, I manage to fall down-myself instead of hitting this ‘tree’....

“are you ok son?” Is the first thing I hear when I look up, while whipping snow of my face.
“ehh, yeah I guess” is my responds. Well, apparently it wasn’t a tree I was about to hit, but it was Mr, Frontier CEO, Jeff potter him self!
“wow, MR Potter, I’m your biggest fan !”
“Yeah Yeah whatever...” he snuggles as he continues his way down the slopes.

Before I can even blink my eyes I realize he dropped his PDA so I try to shout his name but it is to late, Mr potter is long gone.. oh well, I’ll drop by his office tomorrow to give him his PDA back, together with my resume while I’m at it, Is the first thing that crosses my mind.

Well guys, I know I am not supposed to do this, but guess what I read on his PDA....

NOTES TO SELF Nov 21st....

- Make pilot group believe AirTran will buy us out
- Make pilots believe they have to take pay cuts in order to compete SouthWest in the West.
- Re negotiate pay scales for our future 70 seaters down to Mesa’s 50 seat pay scale. (just tell ‘m it will allow for us to buy new airplanes and keep competing SW)
- Tell SkyWest and Horizon they still have a chance to be our feeder out of Denver
- Merge with AirTran in 2010
- Dont forget to cash my check I got from MESA’s Jo. O. this week.
- Tell my girlfriend I really need to spend this christmas with my wife.

Jeff.

Wow... What do you make of that guys ?? And guess who I found on his speed dial.....

What a day. Good thing I'm back in good ole safe Alabama... I'll need a few drinks tonight to let the above sink in...

FD

Last edited:
Try corporate captain.

Tell you what. Try learning 5 languages, posting while drinking in a foreign language, then get back at me. Anything else?

Last edited:
Try corporate captain.

Tell you what. Try learning 5 languages, posting while drinking in a foreign language, then get back at me. Anything else?

Oh man, I'm so sorry corporate captain! How in the hell could I have gotten that wrong! LOL

How do you say "Go choke yourself with your own hand" in a foreign language? Oh, and "I'm a corporate captain and I'm looking forward to my snuggle session with Jeff Potter" in a foreign language as well? Now that would be some skills.

Last edited:
enjoy your 2500 a month paycheck mr airline wannabe. Wanna compare paychecks? That will give you something to do on reserve in EWR.

Dear sir -

You truly are pathetic for judging people based on their spelling/grammar capabilities while you don’t know them.

If we where to judge people on their English spelling and grammar on Flightinfo this place would be one sad place.. Oh wait a minute, I forgot it is! ;).

Anyway buddy, if you rather start flaming people instead of being able to have a good laugh about it, then god bless you sir. I don’t care.

Take it easy.
FD

Last edited:
enjoy your 2500 a month paycheck mr airline wannabe. Wanna compare paychecks? That will give you something to do on reserve in EWR.

Hmm, I would say the airline wannabe is you. Didn't you start this post with how you wet your pants with your excitment to give Frontier your resume? Maybe I need to re-read it in a foreign language...

Sure tell me what language? (keep digging brother)

Latest resources

Back