Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Great New Store for Luggage (and it's CHEAP!)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
$250, marked down to $162? Please order now and we may get our product in-stock by mid-May.

Sounds a little suspect to me. Sure it's not someone's retirement plan?

I have a PNT...had for about 7 years. Older model, had some main zipper problems. But the thing is like a tank. It spent 6.5 years getting smooshed in the fwd cargo in the ATRah...now I have to force into the itty bitty closet in the barbie Jet. I look foward to getting a new one...I recomend em. Yes they are expensive...but will last longer than that Ross $35 job. I had one of those just before this bag.

Kudos to this individual for starting his own business. I'm sure it takes a lot of work to put something like this together. If I met him, I'd suggest one change to the website regarding the description of the rollerboard...

The following line needs some modification or clarification:

› Fits nicely in the 737 Cockpit Jumpseat

Or is that really where Southwest pilots store their overnight bags?

Crew bags go under the 2nd flightdeck jumpseat. The dimensions of the space don't allow for a standard 14"-wide bag to fit underneath it. You may have noticed that PNT has a "737 Stealth NG" bag that is only 13" wide. This is the reason.

Got it.

That line still needs some work...sounds like someone straps their rollaboard into the jumpseat.

why the he11 would and dumba$$ engineer design a rollerbag with a laptop sleeve in the front like that??? The weight of your flightbag on the hook sandwiching your computer between it (the flightbag) and the cloths/items in the rollerbag as you bounce/bump way through the terminal is gonna wreck the laptop in short time.

I carry my laptop in such a bag (although it is the Luggage Works version) for a year now with no problems.

Latest resources

Back