• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gouge for Kalitta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Misplaced Texan hit it all on the gouge. I don't think they have been using the Frasca though.

This is not the old Kalitta or even Kitty Hawk. It is way different. The whole group is made up of good people and we all for the most part have a lot of pride in who we are, at least I do. Once you get here, know your stuff and you'll get by just fine.

It's a great place to work. I learn something new everyday and that's what really counts at this point in time for me. I wouldn't trade it for anything else(yet:)). The pager takes some getting used to, be at the plane in 15 minutes for freight trips and I have gone to Europe on 3 hours notice in the middle of the night. Pay isn't that great, for the first 6 months it's next to nothing. Everyday is different, no 2 flights are alike and that is what is so cool about this place. Great maintenance and all the equipment is in good shape, way better than any of our competitors flying similar equipment out there for sure. Sure you'll eat out of a vending machine once in awhile, but who cares, you have a job!

And no, you don't need a criminal record as a pre-req.

Latest resources

Back