Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GooseHZ

getting in the way
from FedEx for a face to face in MEM next month. Anyone have a good suggestion what to study for the tests(AFOQT,SAT?). Im going to prep with Albie15 and fly the sim. Any other advice from you masters of the sky???????????? got to go fly......

thanks

Goose

Well its about frickin time slacker...just kiddng.

Just relax and be yourself and you'll do fine.

Congrats D

"I'm going to prep with Albie15 and fly the sim."

That's about all I'd do, unless you want to troll around the internet for the latest gouge.

You've done the hardest part. From here on out they genuinely want to hire you. I'd work on keeping the BP low, being extremely honest and acting like the steely-eyed missile man they're looking for. My interview was extremely low key and friendly. I ran a couple of miles that morning before I went in, and I had a six-pack waiting for me in the room fridge for when it was over. When I got stressed I'd just think about that cold beer.

"I ran a couple of miles that morning before I went in, and I had a six-pack waiting for me in the room fridge for when it was over. When I got stressed I'd just think about that cold beer."

That is probably the best advice I have ever read on this board.

I got the call also, but I only recieved the message from KD on my voicemail. By the time I got the message and called, I am assuming she was gone for the weekend. She said to call back on Monday. What date did they schedule your interview for? I can hardly wait until Monday to get the details.

Moggs

Huck said:
. . <snip>.. I ran a couple of miles that morning before I went in, and I had a six-pack waiting for me in the room fridge for when it was over. When I got stressed I'd just think about that cold beer.
Just make sure you don't get confused and get the order reversed. . . .

Latest resources

Back