• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Got The Call

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I received the call on fridday I was overseas so I called back right away,they scheduled my interview for the 18th,anybody for that day?
Goodluck to everyone ,will see you there.
Ciao

I was out of town when ExJet called on Friday afternoon and I in return left a couple of messages with Dawn Friday afternoon and today to setup the exact date for the interview. I understand that they are busy with tons of paperwork, just wondered if it is usual for some time to pass before I can expect a call back and confirm the date??? Just wondering...

JvW

General Lee said:
Jumppilot,

Coex is expanding, but CAL is also calling back all of their furloughs and will probably hire eventually. (after bringing on Schindler's list--the 118 pilots who were hired pre-9-11 but never got a class date). That is good news. Airlines like Delta are hiring big time and expanding DCI, but not bringing back any furloughs. It must be because all of our pilot rates are way too high......Coex and CAL are the exception.

Bye Bye--General Lee:rolleyes:

If I am considered overpaid as a CMR pilot, then I genuinely would hate to experience underpaid.:D :eek: :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back